I am in desperate need to talk to Airbnb upper management regarding a complex 6 m ongoing case, HEAD OFFICE?

Peter2753
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

I am in desperate need to talk to Airbnb upper management regarding a complex 6 m ongoing case, HEAD OFFICE?

There seems to be no way to heard & I am being manipulated by The Online Team.

Please can anyone help me with penetrating this wall of silence & indifference, to be heard?

PB 

8 Replies 8
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Difficult to help when we don't know what the issue is @Peter2753 

Are you saying Airbnb owe you £6M?

I can see that you have had a number of negative reviews regarding the cleanliness of the flat and the fact that you use the guest bedroom as a working base and this made some of your guests uncomfortable  as they felt they didn't have privacy.

I can't see your listing, so am thinking your issue might relate to the suspension of your account?

If you outline what the issue actually is, and the barriers you are facing we might be able to advise.

@Peter2753  The executives' business email addresses are freely available with a quick Google search, if you want to try your luck. But there's not a process you can go through that gets your customer service ticket escalated to upper management. 

Bear in mind, AIrbnb has laid off a huge chunk of its workforce recently, and almost everyone who's had a CS issue has been experiencing long waiting times and communication issues. Without knowing anything about your case, I don't know whether anything about it would be a top priority of urgency from their end. If the matter involves large sums of money and/or is too sensitive to discuss online, you're better off communicating to Airbnb through a lawyer. 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Peter2753 The reviews certainly make interesting reading. As others have surmised I assume the listing has been suspended so its hard to see if they are fair or if the listing is mis-described.

If you are failing to get in touch with Airbnb execs who may well be busy - I can only suggest the small claims court if they owe you money or homeaway or booking dot com if you need a new listing site

Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
Level 10
Kendal, United Kingdom

@Peter2753 

No problem with this one. Katie from the mods wants to be notified about this sort of thing before things escalate to media disclosure.

@Katie will sort this out for you.

Katie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Ian-And-Anne-Marie0 thanks for the tag here, and I'm really pleased to see you involving us in threads where we can be of use. I just wanted to pick up on what Stephanie reminded you of recently: our role here is not simply to be 'mods', but also to perform other roles too. For example, in this instance I can see that you've tagged me so that I can do my best to help out a member of the CC who is having issues (which I really appreciate) 😊

@Peter2753 I'm so sorry to hear that you have an ongoing issue with your account and are struggling to get to the bottom of it. As others have asked, are you able to offer a little more detail on what your issue is? There has been the suggestion that your listing might have been suspended for some reason?

Mark116
Level 10
Jersey City, NJ

I know that some guests are overly picky, and some are looking for a reason to get a refund, but after multiple people mention how dusty the place is, why not, I dunno, just. dust. it. And it is totally inappropriate for the host to still be using the private room during anyone's stay.  When I read things like this it makes me so angry that anyone ever gave us anything less than 5 star rating, LOL. 

As far as getting a response from airbnb, I honestly don't have a clue.  I usually always start with the message system, now that @Huma0 directed me how to find it again on the new improved super confusing interface, so there is a written record of whatever the issue is, and then move on to a phone call, I've never tried them on twitter or FB

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Mark116 

I read a lot of hosts here posting that one can get a better response from contacting Airbnb via social media. I have only tried it once, via the Airbbnb UK Facebook page, but got no response whatsoever. I did notice however, that they were responding to all the guest posts saying, "Please DM us.... We have got your DM, we will sort it out", etc. ec. but when a host posts, mmm, tumble weed...

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Peter2753 If this is about your listing being suspended, after reading your reviews, I'm glad that it was. You seem to have little idea of what hosting entails- it's not just a way to make a buck- thorough housecleaning is required and advertising the space as private and then using it yourself while guests are in residence to do your computer work, or sleep on the sofa, without having made that situation crystal clear in your listing is really rude and clueless.

I also see that you can't bother yourself to review almost any of the guests you've had.