I am looking for a cleaning service, flip, maid in downtown miami?

Olivia308
Level 1
Saint Pete Beach, FL

I am looking for a cleaning service, flip, maid in downtown miami?

Looking for weekly reliable cleaning serives or a maid to flip the air bnb between guests. 

The apartment is a studio!

DOWNTOWN MIAMI area 🙂

5 Replies 5
Jo151
Level 2
Boston, MA

Hi Emilia, we are Hosts too and have an cleaning company, My name is Jo, and my number is **

**[E-mail address & phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

RENTAS VACATION Cleaning. We specialize in short-term vacation rental Cleaning, focusing on providing exceptional guest services, housekeeping, linen, Hotel amenities and maintenance services.

In our company we professionally train our maid to be active and proactive.

For free estimate.

You can text us or call  305-979-0509  email at corporatemaid.inc@gmail.com

We work in Brickell, Miami, North Miami, Miami Beach, downtown and BAL harbor area.

Piotr41
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

If you are looking for a skilled cleaner for your AirBnB in Miami you should check out great cleaning company called Cleanduo. Their price is upfront, super competitive and backed by satisfaction guaranteed on every booking! Check it out: cleanduo.com.

Thanks!

Laurence96
Level 2
Miami, FL

I honestly have a great company , they have been trained in Hotels and flip my bnbs super quickly 🙏 yuli +1 (954) 736-9089

tell her Laurence sent you 🙂

Nigel243
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

I have to say lavish cleaners are the best ever for emergency cleanings also we have had a few issues where guest had to check out in the middle of the night lavish cleaners are always on time with every check out I highly recommend them here is the contact information 754 -208-7858 they are the best around in the Miami/ Fort Lauderdale area