I am new host and still trying to undead this

Minara0
Level 2
Manchester, United Kingdom

I am new host and still trying to undead this

I just want to make sure that I am doing it correctly. Originally I put in the wrong area as I put in Msnchester. Actually it is south Manchester - which is Cheshire 

trying to chandler it is difficult. Also I have the incorrect price in. How do I edit it? 

Thank you for any advice 

minara 

1 Reply 1
Donna15
Level 10
Delft, Netherlands

@Minara0, short of deleting the listing and starting again, I don't know whether it's possible to change the location, but perhaps you could mention 'South Manchester' and 'Cheshire' in the basic description. Viewers would see that text immediately. 

You can edit the price by going into your settings and adjusting the amount. Be sure to indicate the price in the 'Prices' section as well.

Is the price inclusive for 1-2 guests, or do you want the second guest to pay extra? If so, indicate this. If the price is for 1 person, it's easy to interpret the 'Extra Guest No Charge' as meaning that the price is valid for two people. 

You also need to re-size your photos so that they are shown upright. At the moment, they're both horizontal. I'd suggest adding a couple more photos, one of which could be of the bedroom itself, and perhaps one of the bathroom. 

I note you haven't indicated a Security Deposit. This would be advisable. Anything could happen, including loss of the house keys, damage to furniture, etc. Also advisable would be having a cancellation policy that's moderate or strict rather than flexible.

I feel that your House Rules are too minimal. Guests need to be aware of boundaries. 

You should expand upon your Space description, giving guests a reason to want to book your accommodation. 

What interesting events or locations are in the vicinity?