I am trying to list a new property, and keep getting the message that the address is not accurate?

I am trying to list a new property, and keep getting the message that the address is not accurate?

5 Replies 5

So my property is in the New Marina in El Gouna, Egypt as it is a small place there is no road name, only the number of the block and my apartment number, but the site will not accept this as the address! Has anyone else had this sort of problem or can you tell me how to contact customer service/support?

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

No, I haven’t heard of this problem although if you don’t have any other details but the block and apartment numbers, surely it must be very hard for a guest to locate it with such minimal details? Reading you message, I would have thought your address would be something along these lines -

Appartment number XXX

Block number XXX

New Marina

El Gouna

Egypt

This looks like an address to me but of course you know better if in actuality it can be written as such

If the above doesn’t work then have a look at the contact options via this link - Contact Airbnb

All the best,

Ama

Kim135
Level 1
Phuket, Thailand

i am having the sameproblemand have tried all of the suggested methods to solve hte problem, of yet to no avail...please help!

Hi Kim

I'm afraid I just gave up, I should try to return to the problem, but as yet have other more important things to try to achieve.
Good luck with it and if you find out how to resolve please let me know. 
Estelle50
Level 1
Swansea, United Kingdom

Me too!

so frustrating!:(