I am unable to add very important information to my listing namely : That we have solar power so even during power failures to the main grid our house remain on.

I am unable to add very important information to my listing namely : That we have solar power so even during power failures to the main grid our house remain on.

I need someone to take me through step by step on what to do.

3 Replies 3
Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

Put it in the property description. 

Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Pumza2

Did you find out how to add this info to your listing?  Let us know if @Elaine701's advice helped your or if you need some more guidance. 🙂

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Pumza2  I am not sure why you feel you need to add this information. Why would guests need to know they would always have electricity- that is something they would assume.

It's the opposite- it would be important for hosts to let guests know if they live somewhere there are frequent power outages and that guests may be without power sometimes.

But if you want to mention that you are on solar power, just write that in your listing description.