I am unable to change RESERVATION PREFERENCES on one of my two listings.

Holbrooke0
Level 1
Grass Valley, CA

I am unable to change RESERVATION PREFERENCES on one of my two listings.

Hello! I have TWO listings under ONE roof (one king room, and one queen room). On one listing, I was able to adjust the "reservation preferences", but no matter what I do, I cannot change the reservation preference on the second listing. The "Edit" button doesn't even appear.  I have tried unlisting and then listing that room again, didn't work. I tried different browsers, didn't work. This is frustrating because I can't list that room again until I figure out how to change the "advanced notice" setting. Since they are in the same building/address, maybe the system isn't smart enough to allow rules on multiple rooms? Thanks in advance for any tips or tricks. 

3 Replies 3
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Holbrooke0 when the save button disappeared for us it was because a previously allowed url in one section had become not allowed. Try to scan all your listing for red and see if deleting it allows you to save.

Thanks for the feedback Mike & Jane! I did a pretty thorough scan and didn't see anything different or red on our listing in question. The two listings are identical but still only the one will allow edits to the "advanced notice" setting.

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Holbrooke0 

It should look like this on Airbnb.com

Emiel1_0-1614885732141.png

maybe try: logout, clear cache and cookies, then login and try again.

Or make a screenshot and contact Airbnb about the issue.

BTW i have multipe listings on same address, they all work OK regarding this setting.