I can't find BRAZIL in the payouts list anymore!!! Someone else having this same problem???

I can't find BRAZIL in the payouts list anymore!!! Someone else having this same problem???

I can't add my bank account from BRAZIL to the payouts list as I can't find BRAZIL on the list anymore! I'm paying so much in exchange rates using PayPal - almost 10%. No one in the support center could help me and I've been very frustrated about it!  

8 Replies 8

I still did not have my problem solved by Airbnb service! It’s a system problem - Brazil is not in the payout list and there are more hosts with the exactly same issue. It’s been a very frustrating experience and Airbnb seems not to care about their hosts from Brazil!!! 

Oi, tenho o mesmo problema vc consegui resolver o problema e sim , como ?

Estou com o mesmo problema a anos. Nao faz sentido que eles nao possam incluir o Brazil. 

Monica1775
Level 1
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile

We are experiencing the same problem and it costs us quite some extra transaction money. We are paying our condo fee and admin and now have to do bank transfers from Chile, what is quite expensive. We had our Brazil account, which is verified and regularly used, as standard payout confirmed by AirBnB, and now that we were expecting, the money is stuck. No information from AirBnB whatsoever, finding out by checking after no money arrived. Any tip on how to speak to a live person at AirBnB??

Monica1775
Level 1
Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile

I just spoke to an AirBnB expert on this matter who confirmed, that according to actual internal polices, you can only establish a Brazil bank account as payout when you are a Brazilian resident and your listing is under your name and the respective Brazilian residency details. Hope this helps all in the community. 

Nuria171
Level 2
Armação dos Búzios, Brazil

I hace my Brazilian residence and attached my Brazilian document . And still Brazil os not in Theo country list

Same issue here, I am Brazilian and can't find Brazil on the list

Roberta358
Level 2
Flanders, Belgium

Recently has this problem.

Raised a ticket to the support via app and after almost 10 days they were able to change ‘Country Of Residence (COR)’  in their system to Brazil. Then it was back in my list.

Here is what has worked for me:

I order to change the Country of residence on the User account, the following details should match the Country User is identifying as their COR:

1. ID on the account
2. Payment method/ Payout method
3. Phone number on the account

I would request you to kindly change the details on your account as mentioned above for me to change your COR to Brazil.”

So, I uploaded my Brazilian ID (again) and added a Brazilian mobile number.

Note: they will send you a sms to verify the mobile.

Note2: At the moment I’ve changed my ID there was a guest staying in my house - everything was ok, current reservation ok! BUT I’ve read that deleting your current ID may cancel your upcoming reservations (reservations to be canceled automatically if you remove your ID). So… extra attention there! 

After notifying the support/helpdesk they were able to set my COR as Brazil and after a while I could see BR in the list finally! And then able to set up my payment method using a Brazilian bank account.

Hope it helps!!