I can't get back to HOSTING on my iMac

Answered!

I can't get back to HOSTING on my iMac

Hi everyone. I have been using HOSTING on my iMac for a year and all of a sudden it has switched to TRAVELER and I can't get back to HOSTING. When I got to PROFILE it doesn't give me the option to Switch to Hosting. I am logged in on my iPhone too and that is still working as HOST and I don't want to do anything to ruin that. Don't know my password to log out and in as a host on my iMac and if I reset password I don't know how to fix it if I get logged out of my iPhone. HELP please.

1 Best Answer
Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Hi Kerrie

I think first you try to login to Airbnb profile or Airbnb back office. If you can't find your profile try to reset your Airbnb password then write it down somewhere. The second thing you need to reset your iMac password and write it down also. The third thing clear the all cache memory or temporary saved history from your browser. In the final stage you restart your iMac and log in to your account. Hope you can solve your problem this way.

Thank you.

Regards

Mizanur Asia

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Hi Kerrie

I think first you try to login to Airbnb profile or Airbnb back office. If you can't find your profile try to reset your Airbnb password then write it down somewhere. The second thing you need to reset your iMac password and write it down also. The third thing clear the all cache memory or temporary saved history from your browser. In the final stage you restart your iMac and log in to your account. Hope you can solve your problem this way.

Thank you.

Regards

Mizanur Asia

Thank you so much for your response. I will try what you are suggesting. Many thanks for taking the time to give me these helpful steps, Kerrie