I can't publish my listing

Oliur0
Level 1
New Delhi, India

I can't publish my listing

Hi, I am facing continuous problem while publishing. From last two days, it's showing the same message again and again. I have attached the screenshot. If anyone can help me regarding this. Big thank youScreen Shot 2017-08-23 at 6.01.17 PM.png

4 Replies 4
Karen-and-Will0
Level 10
Maryland, United States

@Oliur0: I would suggest changing the browser you’re using.  Not sure this will work in this particular instance however I have seen other quirky things in Airbnb remedy when the browser changed.  I hope this helps.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Oliur0

Nice to meet you and great to hear you are wishing to host on Airbnb.

I wonder as @Karen-and-Will0 suggested, did you try using a different browser? I would also suggest clearing your computer's cache as well if this doesn't work. 

It would be great to hear an update. Fingers crossed it is all working for you. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

hi im facing the same issue

meenakshi

I was having the same problem, was at the last stage, clicked on finish button and it just took me back to the previous screen regarding legalities in your region.

Followed the advice to switch browser.....I was using FireFox, changed to IE and it published straight away!

Thanks for the advice everyone!