I can't view my calendar/property via the app

Kevin157
Level 1
Atlanta, GA

I can't view my calendar/property via the app

I just signed up as a host and am going to have to do much of the organization on the go via the app however, I cant seem to find my listing, calender or anything else on the app.  It recognizes me and my email address but doesn't seem to recognize me as a host...

Any help would be appreciated

8 Replies 8
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello Kevin,

One possibility is that you are on the app as "Traveling". If this is the case you need to switch to the "Hosting " view.

If you are in traveling view the top line on the screen will have "Where - When" when you open the app.

If this is so, then select the 3 line icon in the top left and then select "Switch to hosting" at the bottom of the list that appears.

It will then switch to hosting mode and you can select the 3 line icon again to see the list of hosting options including calendar, listings, performance, inbox etc.

Steve.

I want to edit calendar to edit seasonal pricing, I go into host and select calendar and the sight just hangs with a red working symbol going rond and round. nothing happens. I have tried for days to sort this out. I am finding the shole sight very time consuming and frustrating and Iam considering just using the local estate agents in future. Please help I am desperate.

Rebecca378
Level 1
Monticello, AR

I'm having the same issue. Did you ever get it figured out? I'm using the Hosting mode so I don't understand why my calendar isn't available.

Eve65
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Yes I have the same issue, can not access my calendar at all on hosting side. Really need to amend some prices and can’t do it! Is this an issue with the app do you think? Can anyone shed any light on this? 

Carolynn5
Level 2
Mangawhai Heads, New Zealand

I’ve had the same problems re calendar and prices and minimum stay periods for different times of the year. Now that I live away from my home (& desktop computer) often....I have to rely on my mobile devices and the app just doesn’t work. So user unfriendly - it’s very frustrating...have had to go back to doing more business through other Holiday house sites!!!!

Mathieu353
Level 1
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Same problem here! I will try the desktop version 

Thu847
Level 1
Arlington, VA

I'm a Superhost and still can't find this "hidden" calendar to update on listings many times!  Poor navigation feature which I sent messages. They also stick it to hosts by automatically setting 20% discount on any new listing whereby you can't figure where to delete the discount. But an email gets sent later to delete it.  

Thu847
Level 1
Arlington, VA

Ah finally!  Homepage--Look at the bottom of the app you will see the calendar icon.  It is NOT located anywhere on the individual listings.  Not intuitive at all.