I can't view my other one bedroom unit name: Hassle free condo living in Davao 2

Vangie4
Level 6
Davao City, Philippines

I can't view my other one bedroom unit name: Hassle free condo living in Davao 2

I I can't view my other one bedroom unit name: Hassle free condo living in Davao 2 in Airbnb site. Good for 3 persons. Thank you

5 Replies 5
Vangie4
Level 6
Davao City, Philippines

Upmarket Condo Resort w/o the Price Tag is a two bedroom unit good for 5 persons but when I search it in Airbnb site...you can view it for 3 persons only.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Vangie4

Welcome to the Airbnb community!

I was wondering if you have already been able to update the information on your listing. 

Please let me know. 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Vangie4
Level 6
Davao City, Philippines

Hello as for today I can search now my two bedroom unit in Airbnb in search of 5 persons, hope that Airbnb protect their host unit pictures that they should assess first before approving the application of a new host account. Good that they deactivate the account of the host who used the pictures of my 2 bedroom unit. My other problem now is that my other 1 bedroom unit is no longer found in Airbnb site in search of 3 persons. The name of the account is Hassle free condo living in Davao 2. I don't know what happened to this account? Hope Airbnb will bring back as soon as possible. Thank you

Vangie4
Level 6
Davao City, Philippines

[duplicate content hidden]

My two bedroom condo unit name: Upmarket Condo Resort w/o the Price Tag that is good for 5 persons can be find in Airbnb site searching for only 3 persons, this unit must be in search of 5 persons. You should protect our unit pictures, my two bedroom unit pictures was used by other host. You should validate host applying to you. Thank you

Vangie4
Level 6
Davao City, Philippines

Last two weeks, my Hassle free condo living in Davao 2- a one bedroom unit has unlisted. Before it happened also, my two reviews has been wasted. Now, the same problem again but worst is I have guest on October 19-30. What will I do? Airbnb is hard to communicate. Will they pay me if the guest arrive here, my unit status has been UNLISTED. And I have also problem in  payoneer not paying me for another guest & my another unit. It is easy for Airbnb to communicate to Hosts if they have concern but for US as a Host...it is HARD. Hope for an urgent response because October is near, and the guest will arrive. Thank you.