I cannot find my listing at all

Answered!

I cannot find my listing at all

I've been with my new room listed for a month now but no one is enquiring about it and its a great room/location! 2 out of 3 booking were because I personaly recommended and sent the link for booking.
I have looked at Airbnb recommendations, but my listing is not in the map even though it is listed (green), available, has all the search filters in place. I have zoomed in to the point of my address and its just not there. I went through every single setting and cannot find why it's not showing. I have also cleaned my computer "history" and done another search as well as used 3 different browsers and cannot find it.

Please help!

This is my listing:

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/19492986?

Thank you.

1 Best Answer

Hello @Cindy210,

It looks like the problem has been addressed.

When I click on your profile photo and then on the "View Airbnb profile" button your listing now appears on your profile and I can click on it to see the details.

Also, when I searched for accommodation in Randwick for the 10th to the 12th of September your listing showed up.

It also showed up in a search for Coogee Beach once I moved the map a little.

Screenshot (152).png

Screenshot (151).png

View Best Answer in original post

10 Replies 10
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Cindy210,

You'll have to contact Airbnb support to solve this. The link to your listing shows a message saying "This listing is no longer available".

Also, clicking on your profile photo beside this question and then on the "View Airbnb profile" button shows no listing on your profile. It should show your profile.

For ways to contact Airbnb support type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box at the top of these forum pages where you posted your question. Click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" suggestion that appears as you type.

Steve.

Thanks Steve

I snoosed it as I've seen a few responses about a gitch that could improve after unlisitng or snoozing. I still cannot see the room and my current Airbnb guest tells me that my listing is not even under my name. I couldn't find the help you wrote on Airbnb... I'm in Australia and not sure if they actually have any support here.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

Hi @Cindy210

Support is everywhere, ask them to reboot you listing.

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/contact_us#/

Hello @Cindy210,

The sontact us link provided by @Jeff158 also works.

Searching the community also should also work when typing "contact airbnb" in the search box as shown below.

The post highlighted below also has information on how to contact them via Twitter.

Steve.

Screenshot (149)_LI.jpg

Hi Steve,

I have contacted Aibnb in the US and they swear they can see my listing on the search. They even sent me a print screen of it. Unfortunately, I have tried in several devices and asked other people and my listing simply doesn't show up on the map or the pages with all listings avaialble.

If I put the suburb Coogee, which is the most looked up (and it's next to ours) I'm be able to see all the listings offering 1 private room within over 5 suburbs surrounding our house and our listing still doesn't show. So it is obviously why we are having ZERO enquiries all of sudden and ZERO bookings in a while. 

Since they are saying there is not problem, yet, I cannot see it or get bookings, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to cancel my account to avoid loosing money waiting. 

Thanks for helping!

Cindy

We are not there

Hello @Cindy210,

It looks like the problem has been addressed.

When I click on your profile photo and then on the "View Airbnb profile" button your listing now appears on your profile and I can click on it to see the details.

Also, when I searched for accommodation in Randwick for the 10th to the 12th of September your listing showed up.

It also showed up in a search for Coogee Beach once I moved the map a little.

Screenshot (152).png

Screenshot (151).png

Thanks Steve!

It started to show up on our searches tonight also. Much appreciated your support here.

Now it's wait for those summer bookings. 

Please come and visit us in down under.

cheers

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you so much for your support @Steve143!

I'm happy to hear that the issue has been resolved for you @Cindy210.

Happy hosting 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

I have the same issue. I still cannot find my listing.