I cant find the listing

Zviad1
Level 2
Tbilisi, Georgia

I cant find the listing

Hello,

could you please help me to find my friends listing? we are also having same problem, cant find the listing. 

I cant find friends apartment in search. It doesnt show up anywhere. She is a new host and doesnt know much details but it looks that her property is already on the site but I and my friends also cant find it. Her apartmnet name is: apartment sofia in old Tbilisi, Sololaki. Location: Tbilisi, Georgia. Please help me how can I find her apartment, so that I can book it. Its the only one I want to book. here is the link of her apartment. Thanks in advance. 

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/25903801?s=51

7 Replies 7
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Zviad1,

The appartment is in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s?host_id=194664062

(turn on map in upper right corner)

BTW you provided the link, so you can book it anyway, without search.

Best regards,

Emiel

Thanks a lot Emiel, really apriciate your help. I'm glad that its visible now and I can see that 2 people have already booked it.

Best regards,

Zviad

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Zviad1,

The apartment "apartment sofia in old Tbilisi," is visible now. It can take a day or so after it's published for a new listing to show in search results.

I searched for "Entire place" listings with instant book and it showed up in the search.

As there are a lot of listings in the area it was necessary to move the map so that it was centered on the area and then zoom in as much as possible. There were then 4 pages of listings and the apartment was on the 3rd page.

One thing to remember is to make sure that the "Search as I move the map" box is checked or it will not show listings in the new areas if the map is moved or you zoom in or out.

Steve.

Screenshot (129).png

Thanks a lot Steve, 3.

I'm glad that its visible now and have already been booked .

Best regards,

Zviad

Dolores80
Level 2
Edwardstown, Australia

i cannot find my listing on my new pc  whwn clicking on listing it tells me i dont have a listing

Hello @Dolores80,

You have instant book turned on. Do you also have additional requirements set for guests, either that they've verified ID or have recommendations from other hosts?

I'm asking as I had to log in for your listing to show in my search. This implies that one of those settings may be set. If that's so you must login and you yourself must have whatever requirement that's set for your listing to be shown when you search.

I searched, while logged in, for "Entire place", "Super host" accommodation. As there are a lot of listings in the area it was necesary to centre your area on the map and zoom in several times.

Steve.

Screenshot (138).png

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for helping out Dolores, @Steve143!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen