I got no MTCN number by my last payout information

Thomas162
Level 1
Port-au-Prince, Haiti

I got no MTCN number by my last payout information

Airbnb send me the payout information but the MTCN number for Western Union was missing. what can i do.?

10 Replies 10
Maria672
Level 1
Buenos Aires, Argentina

ear AirBnB,

No MTCN code was sent with the notice concerning booking **- [name removed]- Best spot in Recoleta/Palermo $102
Can you help?  What am I to do?
Many thanks
Maria **
Ana356
Level 1
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hello, I had the same problem.  The mail I received said  "El código de confirmación para esta transacción es MTCN y deberá cobrarse en un máximo de 30 días" but there is not such code.  I went to Western Union but they don´t pay with only the document, they need the number. Do somebody knows if there is a mail adress where somebody should write in this situation?

Bulou0
Level 1
Nadi, Fiji

I have the same problem. Just received email notification of my payout but no MTCN number on email. Can someone assist?

Ana356
Level 1
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hello. I called to airbnb, to the phone number that was on that same mail, together with the airbnb adress, and they called me back to my cell phone and then send me the code later that same day by mail

And they told me that I can find all the payout code on my transaction history, airbb.com/users/transaction_history/ and a number that is from my account I think

Hope  you find this usefull. Regards, Ana

I have checked the transaction history but there's no MTCN there either compared to all my other payouts. I'll try the phone contact now. Many thanks.

hola como estas? a que numero llamaste? tengo el mismo problema. saludos

@Ana0 wrote:

Hello. I called to airbnb, to the phone number that was on that same mail, together with the airbnb adress, and they called me back to my cell phone and then send me the code later that same day by mail

And they told me that I can find all the payout code on my transaction history, airbb.com/users/transaction_history/ and a number that is from my account I think

Hope  you find this usefull. Regards, Ana

primero al 11 5352 7888 y despues al que venia en el mail en el que no mandaron el numero, que es un n de usa san francisco, estaba abajo junto con la direccion de airbnb, aca no lo tengo pero fijate, si no lo encontras lo busco

Samantha78
Level 1
Merida, Mexico

Hi,

Im having the same problem right now and after being over 45 minutes  waiting for them to pick up the phone, they ended up telling me that in their system it shows the payment was sent out and that so now its "on them" (western union). How is that on them?-I said- if you guys are suppossed to provide me with that number.  And of course the guy didnt know what to say. Long story short he said he was going to send me the email again and that I should be able to find the number there. It has been 10 minutes since we finished the call and still no email. He also said he was sorry and that there wanst anything else he could do for me (???)

Please if anybody finds a solution for this, let the community know. Ive been with these guys for over a year and none of this happened before, I just want to get my money.

AIRBNB HAS BLOCKED 2300 USD PAYMENT TO ME, FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS!!!! THEY REFUSE DO GIVE ME AN EXPLICATION OR AN ANSWER!!!!!!!!! REPLY ASAP OR I WILL KICK THE GUESTS OUT OF MY APARTMENTS 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

I am new to the Airbnb community. Can some say if the MTCN number is the same as the reservation number? Thanks!