I had a note from airbnb awhile ago saying I showed discrimination towards Joel, a guest July 2nd. This is a BIG lie , it has never been a issue with me my entire life. He is mad

Caroline231
Level 2
Toronto, Canada

I had a note from airbnb awhile ago saying I showed discrimination towards Joel, a guest July 2nd. This is a BIG lie , it has never been a issue with me my entire life. He is mad

I would like this corrected immediately. I have never in my life discriminated against anyone in my life. Joel is mad because I let airbnb know that I would never take him back because he "Peed" on my very expensive bedspread, he broke my hot iron and one face cloth I had yo throw out because of pee and using it also on his behind. I treated him so well when he was here. Absolutely will not take that from him, airbnb now anyone else because it is not true. I would appreciate you answering this note. My sincere regards. Caroline.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Caroline231 

Reading the reviews left by you and Joel(le), I am totally confused about your post.

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Caroline231  I agree with Emiel, your post here makes no sense in light of the reviews. You both left each other glowing reviews- if this was a bad guest you wouldn't host again, why did you leave a written review that would mislead other hosts to think this was a great guest? 

What is the point of "telling Airbnb" (not sure what you mean by that) that the guest caused damages but not telling other hosts in the review?

And you say in the review that Joel is actually Joelle, and female, but here you are referring to them as "he"?