I have 2 listings which airbnb keep getting mixed up? Last week I had a cancelation because of

Amber49
Level 1
New South Wales, Australia

I have 2 listings which airbnb keep getting mixed up? Last week I had a cancelation because of

Airbnb double booked my one listing so as soon as I saw the mistake I contacted the people but they were not wanting to stay in my other listing so they cancelled. Its not the first time airbnb have made the same mistake, what can I do to stop this from happening again. 

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hello, @Amber49.  How does Air BNB mix up your listings?  I think you mean it is a failure of the calendar syncing, right?  I have seen postings from other hosts about mysterious changes in their calendar, erroneous blocking or making available dates especially with Instant Book.  Hope the cancellation was not credited to you.  If it was then you should contact Air BNB to get any penalties reversed. As to preventing this problem, frequent review of the calendars is about all you can do.  If it occurs again, contact Air BNB to report the glitch in the system.

Your listings are adorable!  Perhaps you can include at least one picture of your precious pups in the shared space listings to avoid people who might have a problem with dogs.  You responded professionally to a public review about an issue with the dogs that was given to you in a private message.  Best not to do that as it is confusing since the public review did not mention the dogs.

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

I can see 3 listings, the dogs are in the profile picture.

David