I have been told to include Couples rather than just individuals in my apartment in Johannesburg.

Pippa3
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

I have been told to include Couples rather than just individuals in my apartment in Johannesburg.

1. Bedroom 1.jpg
4 Replies 4
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Did you have a question?  Many people rent to couples instead of just individuals if they have the space.

Pippa3
Level 2
Johannesburg, South Africa

Do I charge the same amount of money for a couple as I would for a single.  Or do I double it?

Pippa ** in  Orchards, Johannesburg

Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Pippa3,

That looks like a lovely room! I have merged your question from another thread with this one as it seems they are about the same point. 

In terms of your question, it is your choice whether you charge per room or add a charge for an extra person. There is another thread discussing this issue here that you might want to have a look at.

Happy Hosting!

Kirstie

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

You have been told by whom, @Pippa3? A hectoring prospective guest? Your know-it-all cousin? 

Is that a double bed? (Hard to tell from the camera angle.) 

If you think there is enough room for two, you could if you like. You could add an extra fee for the second person. Don't do it if you don't want to, though. Know-it-all cousin should mind his own business. 🙂