I have been trying to fix a regulation/tax account issue with my listings in Palm Beach Florida for months and cannot get anywhere with customer support.

Thomas2185
Level 1
New York, NY

I have been trying to fix a regulation/tax account issue with my listings in Palm Beach Florida for months and cannot get anywhere with customer support.

I have called support and asked for an escalation to fix my issue so many times I cannot count. They need to synch some tax verification files with Palm Beach County FL or something like that so I can rent them short term (below 180 days). Last February Airbnb took these listings offline due to some agreement with Florida and Palm Beach County on STR, in the process legitimate hosts like me with their tax numbers/accounts in place and legit were taken offline. I have been trying to get this fixed this ever since and cannot get anywhere.

The customer support people all tell me they will “Escalate” this and that is the end of it. Nobody ever contacts me again, I call and they have never heard of this and there is not record of any of my calls. 

How do you deal with this?

Did they fire everyone?

Are they not interested in us hosting anymore? 

1 Reply 1
Andrew190
Level 2
Yarmouth, ME

I've had the exact same problem and so far Airbnb has not done anything to help.  They seem either incapable or uninterested in doing anything about it.