I have no stars yet, but I have had 2 good reviews. How do stars get added to the listing?

Answered!
Diane239
Level 1
Regina, Canada

I have no stars yet, but I have had 2 good reviews. How do stars get added to the listing?

I am a new AirBnb host.  I have had two good reviews on AirBnB, but there are no stars attached to my listing.  How does one get stars attached to their listing (e.g. 5 star, 4 star etc)?  Thanks for any help on this.

1 Best Answer

@Diane239,

A host needs to receive star ratings from at least 3 guests before their aggregate score appears.

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4

@Diane239,

A host needs to receive star ratings from at least 3 guests before their aggregate score appears.

When a 3rd person then gives you the star rating - it will take into account all the stars from Guest 1 as well? So - will the rating that person gave you, then suddenly show as stars?

Billie4
Level 2
Graham, WA

Congrats on the good reviews so far:). Looks like those stars will be showing in no time at all:). I hope you enjoy your hosting journey!! I absolutely love it and hope you will too!!!

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Diane239,

Welcome to the Community Center!

It's great to hear that you've received good reviews from your guests. I hope that @Anonymous answer was able to help you. 

Keep up the good work 🙂 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen