I haven't been paid on 2 separate trips more than a month ago.

Tina64
Level 3
Seattle, WA

I haven't been paid on 2 separate trips more than a month ago.

I recently went to check and make sure I had been paid on all my reservations. I found 2 that I have not, and this was confirmed when I looked on my stats section. These 2 payments are listed as future payments, but the date is in the past. Is this normal? 

3 Replies 3
Tina64
Level 3
Seattle, WA

Update: I decdied to call Airbnb as I don't have a lot of time and considering these reservations were well over a month ago I thought it would be okay to use the hotline. Turns out Airbnb collected $1 more payment (from the guest) in error and this hung up the payment to me. They were really nice about it and geting it resolved. So my advice is, if you have a lot of traffic, make sure to set up a way to keep track that you're getting paid on each transaction. 

Vandana2
Level 1
Clovis, CA

I have been getting paid fine except for the last booking that was on 24th of October. They booked the same day and I have not been paid for that. I don't know who to call to get some more information.

I would call the Airbnb number. I don't have it now, but if you search "how to contact Airbnb" it will come up. There will probably be a decent hold time, but they are very helpful. 

Good luck!