I haven't received a payout

I haven't received a payout

Who would help when having problems with Pay out? Airbnb says the reservation has been paied but my paypal account does not show that. The guest has been already 1 week in the propperty and I haven't receive money.

I am a new hosts but I had been able to receive reinburstments as  guest.

So I am not sure why the transaction has not been successfull.

323 Replies 323
Dave-and-Deb0
Level 10
Edmonton, Canada

Hi @Johanna4,

I always recommend people contact Airbnb for any payment issues as there is really nothing we can do here in the Community Center.  Check out her on ways you can contact Airbnb: https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-How-To-Guide/m-p/16165/highlight/true#M...

Happy Hosting

Dave

David

Superhost Ambassador ~ Host Club Community Leader ~ Community Expert ~ Experienced Co-Host

e reasoAll due respect Dave, but obviously we reach out to the community because Airbnb have not resolved the matter. I have been getting "processing" as the reason for not getting my $398.00 even though my guests paid and have been gone three days ago.  We spent money prepping for the next guests and haven't been paid for the first.  The second guests arrived and cancelled on a $333.00 reservation, apparently they hooked up with friends.  Two weeks worth of work, and nothing 

Good morning Brenda, has your problem been resolved?

I am in the same situation. Not receiving any feedback from airbnb other than " a team equipped to deal with it are looking into it".

Hi Brenda.

Did you ever get this resolved?  I am dealing with a similar situation where a reservation was made, then  cancelled 8 months in advance of their reservation and I agreed to waive the cancellation fees/charges and give them a full refund.  Now, on the 17th of June, the date they would have checked out, Airbnb is somehow deducting an amount from my current guests payout for the refund they had to give the guest who cancelled last November. As you know, hosts never receive any money for a reservation until after the stay is complete. After calling three business days in a row, I have yet to get this resolved..

Caroline162
Level 2
Lyme Regis, United Kingdom

Hello Laurie,

i was just wondering if your issue with Airbnb ever got resolved.  I am going through exactly the same situation.  I had a couple cancel their reservation due to Covid and I too waived the cancellation fees and charges.  Yet Airbnb have deducted £285 from my first set guest after resuming rentals to pay the refund to the guests who cancelled.

After a week of contacting them I have got nowhere, apart from a support worker agreeing that I never received any money from my guests who cancelled.

Us too in Cali. Three days of trying to get assistance with complete shut down! WTF?

Yup same. My case is ongoing since Nov 14th!Airbnb issue #1911.png

Briana

Hey @Caroline162! Did your issue get resolved? We have properties in Mexico and are now owed $2254.00 USD for 3 reservations that have already stayed and checked out!!!! Their payments are now almost 1 month late! I've contacted customer support almost every day to see if that gets me any further, but of course it just gets me tired and frustrated after hours of chatting with the most uninformed people I have ever encountered. I am very nervous and we don't know if we will be able to welcome our holiday Airbnb guests. Since that would mean Airbnb would be owing us close to 10k.

Briana

I am owed for three guests that have spent six nights at my property. 

When I call Airbnb they say  "Thank you for highlighting this  issue".

How condescending is that? 

I have a similar issue.  It turns out that it is their payment system upgrade.

Airbnb have nearly £4000 due to me from about June.  Usually payment is made one day after the guest arrives, and  it's  been working fine.  I only check my accounts once a quarter when I noticed that I was not being paid.  At the same time I was getting text messages and emails with a link to update my bank account.  I thought it looked suspicious, especially with a link, and reported it to Airbnb in June along with requested screen dumps.  I was told, by email, a few days later to ignore these messages.  I have just found out that they were real messages.  Clearly customer service did not get the memo.  So, I have had to remove my perfectly good bank information and input it again and wait up to a week for it to be verified before I can get my payments.

This is disgraceful Airbnb.  We all know that there are people out there desperate to get hold of  banking information.  You need to think of a better way to contact your hosts with such an important change.   Perhaps a flash message when one logs into Airbnb and a text or email telling hosts to do that exactly.  My consultancy fees are gratis on this occasion.

I hope that everybody gets their money soon.

Hi Sandra, did you ever get your money?

Hi Sandra

i have same situation. Ive now updated new bank infor (even though the bank details worked all along)

Now owed about 4/5 months

did payment come in when you updated your details or do you have to get in contact?

thanks

Sharon

That's what I'm thinking I might need to do. Anyone know if this works?

Briana

Hi Brenda, Im in the same situation, I’m a filmmaker, I’m starting a documentary about this, please contact me, we have to be together and I promise “THEY ARE GONNA HEAR US”, I can potentially bring this film into Netflix Canada!
** personal details hidden **
Thank you and I’m sorry to hear that!