I haven't received my refund - who do I contact?

Vince26
Level 2
Quezon City, Philippines

I haven't received my refund - who do I contact?

Hi, 

Im from Philippines, I canceled my boooking last May 02, 2017 and Airbnb sent me an email saying that I was already refunded but It wont reflect on my account until May 10, 2017. I tried to contact them through twitter but i didn't get any response.I tried to searching their contact number for PH at google but I cant find. Can you help me who should I contact to? And any way, How long will it take for a refund to received?

Looking forward for your kind response.

Thank you in advance. 

*title updated

25 Replies 25
Adri26
Level 1
Lakeland, FL

I cancelled from 25-28 called Airbnb and said that my money will be on my back on the 5th August. I don’t see that statement on my bank. Are you kidding AirBnb what kind of customer service is this.

Putia0
Level 1
Semarang, Indonesia

Already 7 days passed since airbnb said I'll get my refund. But until this day I don't get any refund. Please help. I really need my money. Dear Airbnb please do refund faster. I need to pay another  reservation 😭

Pj41
Level 1
Shanghai, China

airbnb... their policy that says will refund cash is a lie...i am.still waiting for the refund and not yet...

Cath3299
Level 2
Davao City, PH

hello! same problem here. how long did you wait til you recieve you refund? thankyou

Rayan81
Level 1
Taguig, PH

oh my.. i might face this problem.. how would you know if you've already been refunded.? 10k plus is a serious amount.. 

Roberta2
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Rayan81 

I had to cancel a booking that I had for Easter. The money showed as a credit on my credit card statement in less than 5 days.

We are also waiting for our refund. Due to COVID 19 pandemic we cancelled our accommodation from 24-28 April in Malta on 20 March. Our understanding was this was within the fully refundable period. We received notification of cancellation but no refund so far!!! Airbnb you need to provide updates on timelines! If refunds are taking longer you need to inform your customers! 

Happened with me also. Cancelled my reservation a month back and it was fully refundable. It hasn't reflected in my payment account yet. Airbnb support is of no use as they are closing ticket again and again. WARNING!! AIRBNB SCAMMING CUSTOMERS WHO WANTS REFUNDS!!

Same here! asked over and over, posted my pay out info which they confirmed. Now they keep saying the funds are released and blaming it on my bank Have not gotten refund since mid august!!!

WARNINGG!!!!!!!!

AIRBNB SCAMMING!!! AIRBNB SCAMMING!!!! AIRBNB SCAMMING!!!!! AIRBNB SCAMMING

This is very sad to see. This is still happening. 

**[Private conversation removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines]