I'm finding this site frustrating. Can I speak with a person??

I'm finding this site frustrating. Can I speak with a person??

Hello! I'm happy to be able to write out my question. Yesterday was our opening day. We had 3 guests using 3 of our 4 offered rooms. One guest is staying for 10 nights so when he arrived we offered him an upgrade to our more private room with it's own bathroom. It's a higher cost but we kept the price the same. Now we would like to reopen the room he originally reserved, but because it shows it's taken, we can't. We need guidance in how to change his reservation to the room he is using and open the first one back up. Thank you so much for your help! By the way, all 3 of our guests were very enjoyable!

2 Replies 2
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Larry-And-Kristi0,

You could investigate the change process described in the article below.

If that doesn't help you can contact Airbnb support.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/250

Type "contact airbnb" in the "Search the community" box on these forum pages where you posted your question. Scroll down a little in the list of suggestions that appears and click on the "Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide[UPDATED]" one. That lists phone numbers and ways to contact them via Twitter or Facebook.

Steve.

Letti0
Level 10
Atascosa, TX

@Larry-And-Kristi0  Normally before a reservation starts this is easy you go to inbox click on the reservation and use the change/cancel tool to change the property, but once the stay has started I don't think it's possible. You are going to need to call AirBnB and have them change it on their end. 

AirBnB number:

United States and Canada

+1-415-800-5959
+1-855-424-7262 (toll-free)