I'm helping to host, but have no statistics?

Emmi1
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

I'm helping to host, but have no statistics?

I am helping to host a property, and I always respond to queries etc. However why do I not get any hosting statistics to my profile???

3 Replies 3
Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Emmi1,

Has the owner invited you to be a co-host for the property? If that's the case then you don't get any statistics on your account. The response rate, and all other stats go to the host's profile.

Co-hosts don't gain any benefits on their profile for the co-hosting work for another listing.

The up side is that if the listing you're co-hosting gets bad ratings because the host doesn't pay for fixes etc. it doesn't adversely affect your ratings.

Steve.

Emmi1
Level 1
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Thanks @Steve400 Does the host then benefit from my good response rate? It's just that the apartment is actually owned by me and my partner, but my partner is listed as the "owner" and me as co-host. Would be good to benefit from me managing it.

Steve143
Level 10
Limerick, Ireland

Hello @Emmi1,

Yes, the host is the sole beneficiary, profile wise, of your good response rate 😞

A co-host's profile and personal listings are not affected in any way by their co-hosting activities.

As Airbnb does have a co-host market place arrangement where hosts can advertise for co-hosts, and vice versa, I don't understand why they don't have a co-host rating system.

Steve.