I’m looking for a co host in Weston super mare England please. Anyone interested?

Trudi31
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

I’m looking for a co host in Weston super mare England please. Anyone interested?

Anyone want to be a co host for me in Weston super mare England?

8 Replies 8

Hi,

I am moving back to that area. email me victorious7@hotmail.co.uk

Trudi31
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi Vicky 

sounds great! I’ve sent an email. Thanks 

Anya767
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Trudi

I just wondered whether you found a co-host for your property in western as I'm looking for the same thing!

I've just sent an email to Vicki in this thread but thought I would check in with you, too. 
anya

Anya767
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi vicky

The tenant in my studio flat in Weston is just about to move out so I'm thinking about trying it with Airbnb. I'm in Bristol  so would need someone to manage the cleaning/linen.  Is that something you're up for? I already have three 1-bed flats on Airbnb in Bristol co-hosted with a great cleaning company but they can't stretch to Weston.

my email address is fleecymay@hotmail.co.uk

Anya

Marsh2
Level 2
Washington, DC

Hi @Trudi31 , 

We'll be happy to help you with managing communications and coordinating with your cleaners. We can do it all from across the pond. We are based in Washington D.C. but we can help 24/7. We can respond to inquiries, reservations, guests' requests, etc. We can also manage your calendar, pricing, and reviews. Feel free to get in touch. 🙂

Marsh 

bnblabs.co

hello@bnblabs.co

Trudi31
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Hi Marsh 

thanks for responding but I need someone here to do cleaning and maintaining too. I’d really like a full package. 
cheers. 

Prepare yourself for a fresh geometry dash journey with more spikes and monsters than you ever imagine! Jump, soar and climb over dark caverns and prickly obstacles while bending your clenched fist.
Click on the link to see more new games: https://geometry-dash.co

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

solicitation