I'm not getting enough units rented....I feel like there's something I'm missing.

Answered!
Christy35
Level 2
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

I'm not getting enough units rented....I feel like there's something I'm missing.

We have 8 Condo units right in Uptown Sedona Az.  You are within walking distance to almost anything from where our units are. I'm not getting enough inquires ....as in NONE right now. Any suggetions would be greatly appreciated.

1 Best Answer

I got cut off. There is a phone glitch. Your units seem motel like. You have 8? Are they attached? I found whole homes detached for $100-125 per night. You may eventually be able to charge $150 per night but you have to start lower. $250 deposit is too high.

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7

Hi @Christy35, sorry you're not getting the inquiries you desire. New listings get a boost up for awhile but then they drop down and join all the competition. 

I enjoyed looking at your listings for 2 of your condos because we've been thinking about a trip to Sedona again so I was peaked with interest when I saw your post. A few things I noted that you may want to think about

areyour minimum 3 night requirement, your $200 cleaning fee and your lack of professional photos. I think that perhaps 1 or more of these things could be keeping your prospective guests away .

You certainly have a great location and your reviews so far have been favorable.

i wish you the best !  

THANK YOU for that!!  As I look at it I to realize that I need better pics.  We have an extraordinary location....so I'll get better pics done.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Kittie-and-Chris0 very helpful! 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks for the imput.  I'll tweek those a bit.  Let me know when you want to come to Sedona...!!

3 night minimum is too much. You are losing weekend guests. $200 cleaning fee is outrageous. Make sure photos are specific to each unit or you will get dinged in feedback. 

I got cut off. There is a phone glitch. Your units seem motel like. You have 8? Are they attached? I found whole homes detached for $100-125 per night. You may eventually be able to charge $150 per night but you have to start lower. $250 deposit is too high.

Thanks...I'll get those reduced.  I've gotten really good reviews from everybody.  Should I be checking what everybody else is charging every day?  I've got discounts that I can pass along for dining, massage, jeep tours, etc.  Can I put that in my listing?