I need help changing the price shown on front page ...I have spent 2 hours !

Katya7
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

I need help changing the price shown on front page ...I have spent 2 hours !

I spoke to tech support  and  could not rectify this. I went thru my calendar, and changed prices.. they range from $ 100 a night to the highest ( in March of 2023) of $ 160.

summer in Florida is ALWAYS a lot cheaper. YET no matter how I try, the base price shown on the front page is $ 160.  it is very OFFPUTTING to people searching

and I don't know what else to do. I checked on my tablet, cell phone and laptop..and it exists there.... 

I DID CHANGE the BASE price to $ 100 . Can someone help me?   the listing can be found by putting in  Villa Siesta II downtown Sarasota Hidden Secret

2 Replies 2
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

I agree with you, @Katya7 .  It appears that the nightly price shown if a guest does not select dates is the highest price rather than a base price.  The rate is shown as "up to...".  Most people add dates which will  allow the search to then reflect the rate for that date, I believe.

Katya7
Level 2
Sarasota, FL

I see on OTHER HOSTS sites, that the price shown right up front for a nightly rate is the lowest on their entire calendar. 

with MINE, it is showing the highest.  

I sent someone to my page,  later, when she did not book, she said " I couldnot afford $ 155 a night. " I told her, NO, it is more like $ 100.

and she said, "THAT IS $ 1,650 LESS per month !  I would have booked that but I was blown away when I saw $ 155" 

I don't know how to fix this and airbnb  customer service did not answer or fix this.  

I was 100% booked last year, now, I am unbooked from May to Dec. and getting VERY stressed