I need somebody to walk me through this. Is there any way to call someone with questions or even get questions answered?

Answered!

I need somebody to walk me through this. Is there any way to call someone with questions or even get questions answered?

Please email me at **

**Personal information hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly for your own privacy

1 Best Answer
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Carlene24  This is a community discussion forum for hosts and guests. No one here is going to email you, and you should remove your email address- it's a security risk for you to post it on a public forum.

If you have questions, just start a new topic post and ask (or use the search engine to see if there are already threads that address your questions- most of your questions can and will be answered by others here- users are quite helpful and actually know more  about Airbnb policy than their customer service staff do.

I see you are a new host with a new listing. One thing I can tell you is that your listing info is incomplete. You haven't written any description at all, you need more photos (a couple of each bedroom from different angles, you have no bathroom photos, no outside shots.) 

A bed that sleeps 2 should have a bedside table with a reading lamp on both sides of the bed.

And you should upload a real profile photo of yourself, not have that anonymous grey sillouette.

Also cramming 8 guests into a place with 1 and a half bathrooms isn't a good idea. I'd advise you to reduce the guest count to 6.

If you have an issue that only Airbnb CS can help resolve, there are phone numbers in a pinned post "Contact Airbnb" on the first page of this Help section.

View Best Answer in original post

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Carlene24  This is a community discussion forum for hosts and guests. No one here is going to email you, and you should remove your email address- it's a security risk for you to post it on a public forum.

If you have questions, just start a new topic post and ask (or use the search engine to see if there are already threads that address your questions- most of your questions can and will be answered by others here- users are quite helpful and actually know more  about Airbnb policy than their customer service staff do.

I see you are a new host with a new listing. One thing I can tell you is that your listing info is incomplete. You haven't written any description at all, you need more photos (a couple of each bedroom from different angles, you have no bathroom photos, no outside shots.) 

A bed that sleeps 2 should have a bedside table with a reading lamp on both sides of the bed.

And you should upload a real profile photo of yourself, not have that anonymous grey sillouette.

Also cramming 8 guests into a place with 1 and a half bathrooms isn't a good idea. I'd advise you to reduce the guest count to 6.

If you have an issue that only Airbnb CS can help resolve, there are phone numbers in a pinned post "Contact Airbnb" on the first page of this Help section.