I need to contact to a host, Nima

I need to contact to a host, Nima

I need to book this for a lady whose name is Somayeh**, I prefer to have a persian host like Nima to contact and talk with her to hep for booking  a place. This is the first time for my self that I want to book a place through Airbnb.

I want to pay instead of/ for her then just for the first time and then she is going to set up an account and can pay herself.

Would you please tell me call me what should I do for her because she was trying to contact with you but she couldn't.

Thank you very much

Masoud **

**Personal information hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] - Please note that it is not allowed to share any personal details publicly for your own privacy

1 Reply 1
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Masoud9  This is a discussion forum for hosts and guests. No one here knows who Nima is. And if someone wants to contact a host, they have to have an Airbnb account , then they just click on the "Contact Host" button under the listing information.

But no, you can't book for someone else. That is called a 3rd party booking, and that is against Airbnb policy. 

The person who makes the booking needs to be one of the people who will be one of the guests.

If your friend, or family member who wants to book has a hard time with online technology, help her set up her own account and show her how to use it. 

If you want to pay for her reservation, then you can always reimburse her the money that she pays. If the problem is that she doesn't have a credit card, or any way of paying from her account, then that will be a problem, definitely.

I would suggest that you look at the "help" pages for guests on the main Airbnb site and read up about how Airbnb works, since you say you have never booked before.