I need to know how to block a date on my calendar

Answered!
Jackie411
Level 1
Goldhanger, United Kingdom

I need to know how to block a date on my calendar

I follow instructions on website. Hold finger on date I want to block but it doesn't give me option to block it. Can anyone help?

1 Best Answer

@Jackie411 You can't ask for cash outside of Airbnb, or request a deposit for the keys unless it's a fee that you've clearly stated in your listing rules in advance.

Maybe consider adding an electronic key pad lock to the front door rather than handing out a physical key that can be lost or duplicated.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Jackie411 you have to click the date you want to block not just hover over it. When you select all the dates you will see the oprion to block them. 

Jackie411
Level 1

Anna 1136. I didn't hover, thank you for your reply. I will try again.

Ana1136
Level 10
Ohrid, Macedonia (FYROM)

@Jackie411 maybe try in the app or try with another web browser. 

Jackie411
Level 1

I had an idea after I last spoke to you and went back to it and pressed on the line between dates and hey presto it worked. I know what to do now 😊 Do you know if it is ok to ask for a cash deposit on front door key? I am concerned re losing keys.

@Jackie411 You can't ask for cash outside of Airbnb, or request a deposit for the keys unless it's a fee that you've clearly stated in your listing rules in advance.

Maybe consider adding an electronic key pad lock to the front door rather than handing out a physical key that can be lost or duplicated.

Jackie411
Level 1

Help, Can anyone help. I am e mailed by air bnb and told my payouts will be stopped if I don't up date my bank details. I follow the link to do this and the first question  is what type of bank account, its says checking or savings. Whichever one I type it wont accept it. I don't know what to do.?...?.

@Jackie411 It could very well be a scam! Don't give your bank account details to anyone asking you. Contact airbnb in stead. Best, Sandra 

@Jackie411 @ you can always edit you bank account details when you are logged into your airbnb account. Ad a card etc. I have had many emails from "pay pal" asking me to update me credit card info via a link in the email but it is a scam