I need to talk to an Airbnb staff member to re-set a calendar as it has an error

I need to talk to an Airbnb staff member to re-set a calendar as it has an error

I have an error in one of my calendars and the error is causing previously block-out dates to be released for sale on every close of day. 

Each day 1 later date is released. example. yesterday 16 December was released, today 17 December, tomorrow it will be 18 December. These dates should all be blocked as they are not for sale but every night at the close-of-day they are opened up for sale. 

I see that the calendar looks different from my other listings so, i believe that calendar needs to be re-set. 

I need to email the print screens to an AirBNB staffer to resolve this but there seems to be no way to contact staff by email. 

3 Replies 3

Hi there,

It may be that you have your reservations  set to go no more than 6 months ahead. In that case, the calendar releases a date 6 months ahead each day, from whatever today's date is. I have mine set for three months ahead, and if I have days I want to block 3 months ahead I have to do this each day as the calendar opens them.

A bit more info: go to Calendar: Availability Settings (top right of screen): How Far Ahead Can Guests Book?

You will probably find you have it set to 6 months.

Thanks for the feedback. I believe it is another issue. All my calendars are set for 12 months. 

What i really need is to talk to the AirBNB IT Technical Help Staff but i can not find the link. 

Scott