I no longer see the "more filters" option?

Dg1
Level 1
Elizabeth, CO

I no longer see the "more filters" option?

Hey Folks,

I think I'm losing my mind! I'm trying to search for listings of the property type "boats". I've done this numerous times before but for some reason when i go to the website on my mac now I no longer see the option for "more filters" or "property type"?

What am I missing? does anybody else have this problem? Seems to work fine on my wife's computer!

Help!

Dave Gregory

43 Replies 43
Melissa927
Level 1
Layton, UT

You must click on "stays" then the filters come up.

That worked for me, finally a solution. Thank you @Melissa927 

FIlters do not appear when I click on "stays" when using my Mac; however, the filters do appear on my iphone when I go into the Airbnb app. 

So it's not just me thank heavens going to take forever to find the right place...

Sibongile2
Level 1
South Africa

I am also unable to see the filters and not able to select the property type. I was able to do so a few days ago, but I no longer have that option. 

Daniel2861
Level 1
Irvine, CA

People keep suggesting to click on the "Home" button.  Where is the Home button?

Clicking on "Stays" also doesn't work for me.

It really seems like Airbnb is just an automated behemoth.  No one actually works there.

Yaniv11
Level 1
Chicago, IL

I was having the same issue. It seems like have have to go Into the search results and then the filters appear. Which is stupid. I want to be able to run a search using the filters, not have to go into the results.

Airbnb's site, and app is an absolute mess now.

Dominic170
Level 1
Cape Town, South Africa

Feels like a UX issue guys, please sort it out instead of trying to explain how it works to everyone...

@Dominic170  This is a discussion forum for hosts and guests. The responders who tried to help don't work for Airbnb- they were just hosts or guests trying to help others find their way around it.

Scott20
Level 2
Scio, OH

Where are Filters??

Lexi688
Level 1
Venetia, PA

Also having the issue in 2020 that I can not see the filters when searching. I am on a mac.

Reza248
Level 2
Seattle, WA

An overly-complex app, with hard-to-use search and filters. A perfect example of garbage user experience from a company that doesn't bother to read forums and reply to their loyal customers' problems. 

Dennis732
Level 2
Scottsdale, AZ

P.S. very different between web and app. Web I see a tab, app you need to find the two sperm icon upper right.

Dave1223
Level 1
Woodham Ferrers, United Kingdom

Frustrating, used app and two other browsers. Now on to booking.com