I no longer see the "more filters" option?

Dg1
Level 1
Elizabeth, CO

I no longer see the "more filters" option?

Hey Folks,

I think I'm losing my mind! I'm trying to search for listings of the property type "boats". I've done this numerous times before but for some reason when i go to the website on my mac now I no longer see the option for "more filters" or "property type"?

What am I missing? does anybody else have this problem? Seems to work fine on my wife's computer!

Help!

Dave Gregory

43 Replies 43
Dg1
Level 1
Elizabeth, CO

So I do see the option if I use Firefox but not Safari or Chrome? Weird

I can't see the filters either, I'm on Chrome.... 

Katharine9
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

yes - I am having an awful time - I can see the 'more filters' drop down option but when I try to click onto it nothing happens - I don't have the time to search through thousands of properties to find what I want - I can't even access the search for the number of bedrooms and bathrooms - did you find a solution ?

thanks

K

Nanda8
Level 2
Heemstede, Netherlands

I am having the same problem on my macbook using Safari. All filter menus are listed but when I click them they do not respond.

Same, with a Mac, it has been a couple of months now.  How in earth do you contact airbnb?

I can no longer see any filter options let alone 'more filters'. Wierd.  Have any of you found  solution??

@Airbnb4 Guys, something really went wrong with Filter.

I am unable to Pick Dates or Home ANYTHING.  Its unusable right now. 

I am trying to look for Homes in Tokyo city.  And can't pick right thing.  

I am sure it worked two days back.   

same here! no filters menu working

Jennifer830
Level 1
Thornlands, Australia

Still appears not to be working !!

Bloody frustrating !!

Laura1929
Level 1
Hoboken, NJ

These comments are from 2 years ago and the problem persists. The filter option is missing! Why hasn't Airbnb fixed it? Does anyone have a solution or an intel?

Laura

@Laura1929 I have noticed that sometimes the Filter option is visible, and sometimes it is missing.

I have heard that Airbnb tests out different versions of the page from time to time. (Probably all the time, but who knows.)

I just try a different browser for a while, or visit again the next day (if time is not critical), and voila! The filter option is back.

The missing Filter options is probably not a single, unfixed bug, but probably due to ongoing testing of different versions of the page.

I figured out the issue. Once you put in your location, do not complete the dates and guests below. Click immediately and that take you to the page where you check off the filters.  It was too simple! 

@Matthew285 wrote:

@Laura1929 I have noticed that sometimes the Filter option is visible, and sometimes it is missing.

I have heard that Airbnb tests out different versions of the page from time to time. (Probably all the time, but who knows.)

I just try a different browser for a while, or visit again the next day (if time is not critical), and voila! The filter option is back.

The missing Filter options is probably not a single, unfixed bug, but probably due to ongoing testing of different versions of the page.

this did not work for me : (  I still only have the option of guests and dates....no drop down menu. Anyone have the solution??

@Marilyn145  what @Laura1929 said should work. No dates or guest count and it should show up.

Screenshot (90).png