Obada0
Level 1
Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia

I received an Email and I want to see if it fake or not

Hello,

I received this email and I want to see if it fake or not :

"

Hello again,

Thank you for your very quick response, as I told you I am in Spain, but this is not a problem for this transaction because I still have a contract with Airbnb, and they will help us to close the deal.
Here is a brief description of how it works:
I need your full name and address so you can receive your invoice as a guest from Airbnb.
Once I will receive your info I will forward them to my Airbnb agent.
You will receive an invoice from them directly to your email address, where you will find their payment information's that you will use to make the deposit, 1 month rent + security deposit = 1425 EUR.
After Airbnb will receive and confirm your deposit, they will schedule a meeting so you can view the apartment, receive the keys and sign the lease contract so you can move in on the requested details.
You will have 2 days to decide whether you want to rent it or not.
In case you do not want to rent the apartment for any reason you will receive a refund from Airbnb immediately.
In the event that you understood all Airbnb terms and conditions please send me your information's :

Your full name:
Move in date:
How many adults will live there:
Rental period:
Photos with your ID front and back:

Best regards, "

1 Best Answer
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Fake! Do a search in this forum for similar letters, @Obada0 , but for right now, do not act on this. You will lose your money. This is not how Airbnb works.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Fake! Do a search in this forum for similar letters, @Obada0 , but for right now, do not act on this. You will lose your money. This is not how Airbnb works.

Obada0
Level 1
Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia

No I did not pay any thing until now, this is why I am asking
Thank you for your response Lawrence 

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

This is a common scam please report in the site you found it on and to Airbnb @Obada0 

0nly listings found on Airbnb’s site are legitimate