I thought I blocked dates on the calendar but they didn't take and now I have a reservation

Donna638
Level 1
Oyster Bay, NY

I thought I blocked dates on the calendar but they didn't take and now I have a reservation

I thought I blocked dates on the calendar because I permenantly rented the space I was airbnb'ing. Now this morning I just see I have a reservation! I have no idea how to eradicate this. I can offer the person another bedroom in my house, but not the apartment that he booked for.  I can't see a way to get in touch with him or how to cancel or even how to message airbnb for advice. Any info would be greatly appreciated! And yes, I finally figured out why it didn't take. I didn't realize that I didn't press the save button each time I clicked block.

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Donna638 

You can contact the guest in several ways. For example: Go to "list of reservations", click on "details"to show the reservation. You will find several options in it to contact the guest. Or click in "list of reservations"  on the "..." (three dots) at end of line and choose something from the pull down menu.

To contact Airbnb:

Airbnb Help: contact

or

Contact Airbnb - Community Guide [Updated]

Hope this helps,

Emiel

Donna638
Level 1
Oyster Bay, NY

thank you for this! I did get hold of the client but haven't heard back yet.