I've recieved an email giving me $100 credit for being a superhost but I haven't hosted for the last

Ann86
Level 1
Hove, United Kingdom

I've recieved an email giving me $100 credit for being a superhost but I haven't hosted for the last

I've recieved an email giving me $100 travel credit for being a superhost 4 quarters in a row, but I haven't hosted at all for a year. And I only got superhost status from the last booking or two that I got..... what does it mean...? Is it for real or some kinda scam?  the email has come from airbnb.com,  but when I log into my account on the website, there;s no mention anywhere of this credit..

1 Reply 1
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Shhhhh, @Ann86. Saying you got superhost for nothing is going to stir up a hornet's nest! Seriously, though, there is no indication on a person's Airbnb profile that they have a credit. People complain about that all the time. You have to save the email. And there is no danger to you, that I can see, if you use the code they give. The email is not telling you to go to a certain sketchy site, right? With your next booking over $100, when you are signed in legitimately to Airbnb, just enter that code at the first opportunity (near the beginning of the process) and it should work. 

Something you can check, though. When July 14 comes, just check Standards in your Stats to see whether you are indeed a superhost.