I would like my visibility back in performance

I would like my visibility back in performance

I contacted support about this yesterday and they couldn't help me. I am using pro tools and they are "ON"  visibility was under performance until last week, but its not there anymore. I hope I overlooked it somehow, is it possible I was left without a last useful tool I used to plan my hosting? Closest to visibility is conversion now and it's useless with it's graphics and percentage. I was offered by support to turn off pro tools and use views instead, which is ridiculous I cant plan anything ahead with it. I wrote this in numerous feedback post but I doubt anyone's listening. I also searched past conversations and threads regarding visibility and didn't find answers there.  Please reply if you can help, sorry for the missing punctuation in a text above. 

14 Replies 14
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

What are you trying to plan, which you can't do with these 'tools' @Max395 

What you can't do with these 'tools' is to see the exact no. of times someone viewed your listing for a specific dates in the future.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Max395 In dashboard click on the number of views and the old graph will magically appear.

Hi @Max395 

Please could you tell me where to look on my dashboard for the 'number of views'?  

I too am looking for the old graph since it disappeared but I can't find an option to select number of views on my dashboard either.

Thanks so much for your help.

Hello Victoria, actually Mike mentioned views, which are of no use for you since they only show past no. of searches for your listing. I am sure you are using pro tools just like me, since we both have the same problem, and there are no views there. To be able to see views you should turn off your pro tools in profile settings but like I said don't bother you will not find what you are looking for there. What you are looking for is visibility under performance section and it is not there anymore. Similar to it is conversion (graphs with percentage)  which you are not satisfied with, just like me, you can see 1-3 months in the future with it but you wont get the exact no. of views for your place, so we have to face it there is no visibility anymore, we are left without very important data we used to organize and plan our air b n being  in the future. We as a community should demand returning visibility feature under performance for everybody!  I hope this helped a bit. 

Mike, thank you for trying to help, In my first post above i wrote

"I was offered by support to turn off pro tools and use views instead, which is ridiculous I cant plan anything ahead with it"  so I already tried it but, no use.     

Kat162
Level 7
Nova Scotia, Canada

@Max395I'm with you!! 😃 Really miss seeing the # of views in the Visibility for down the road - especially when our Air BnB operates seasonally (6 months only).

You have my vote for it's return!

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Max395 @Victoria696 I am confused. I use pro tools and whilst the future views have disappeared from the performance section you can still see them via your dashboard.

On the screen marked DASHBOARD in capitals go to the right hand side and you will find a load of stuff under Hosting Progress that is visible.

Click on the '30-days views' text and your desired charts will appear.

Can you please guide me through to find screen marked DASHBOARD in capitals, I don't see it what I have is Hosting dashboard in the pop up menu in the upper right corner, or just copy the address from the address window of your browser while on that screen and paste it here, I would appreciate it.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Max395 Here you go

www.airbnb.co.uk/hosting

@Victoria696 Surely your screens are the same as mine as you are in the UK

I've found this Capture7.PNG

Max, how did you find that? That's what I used to be able to see but no more! And I don't have a link to "Dashboard" anywhere?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Max395 Thats very similar to what I have - Mine allows me to look forward to end August - But if I look over 3 months then the data goes screwy

Yes end of August, data is good but this page was hard to find 

Not to mention, every time I try to mention someone it reports it as an error and underlines user names with red line..