I would like to organize our local hosts in Berkeley County West Virginia

Answered!
Lesley-and-Jamie1
Level 1
Martinsburg, WV

I would like to organize our local hosts in Berkeley County West Virginia

There are 108 hosts in Berkeley County WV.  The City of Martinsburg and Berkeley County are about to propose new zoning regulations that could result in a closure or serious restriction of all Airbnb's in this area.  If we could organize and present a united front, we may be able to help form these regulations and save our  businesses.  Please contact me here to get started.  

1 Best Answer
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Lesley-and-Jamie1 

Welcome to CC

A few heads up ideas, for all who are wanting to network with others who may be impacted by these regulations on the international scene, put something out in your local social Media, reach out via schools, community groups newsletters & ;local supermarket / Community Noticeboards & websites.

The best & most direct way to contact existing ABB users is to send an "Enquiry" Msg via the listings in your area and ask if they would like to join in having a MEET UP.

You may also recognize where some of those Hosts live and a stroll in your neighbourhood with a friendly note and/ or knock on their doors to have a chat would probably drum up support..

Then enlist those people to help contact other hosts in their immediate location and those they know who use ABB, remember there's Hosts that are Guest & Guests that are Hosts and best to try target maximum quality interest.

You may also like to use related keywords here in CC & use the msg system in here.

All the best

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Lesley-and-Jamie1 

Welcome to CC

A few heads up ideas, for all who are wanting to network with others who may be impacted by these regulations on the international scene, put something out in your local social Media, reach out via schools, community groups newsletters & ;local supermarket / Community Noticeboards & websites.

The best & most direct way to contact existing ABB users is to send an "Enquiry" Msg via the listings in your area and ask if they would like to join in having a MEET UP.

You may also recognize where some of those Hosts live and a stroll in your neighbourhood with a friendly note and/ or knock on their doors to have a chat would probably drum up support..

Then enlist those people to help contact other hosts in their immediate location and those they know who use ABB, remember there's Hosts that are Guest & Guests that are Hosts and best to try target maximum quality interest.

You may also like to use related keywords here in CC & use the msg system in here.

All the best

Lesley-and-Jamie1
Level 1
Martinsburg, WV

Thanks very for the reply.  I've bneen reaching out via "Inquiry" and had some success.  I'll keep at it!