I would like to praise Kriselda R. for a great customer service

Junghwa0
Level 1
Selangor, Malaysia

I would like to praise Kriselda R. for a great customer service

I left a 3 star review for my stay recently and wrote all the reasons why I thought like that (had cockroaches, stuck wash basin and etc).

The host, being unhappy about my review, messaged me saying that it is not worth to receive a 3 star review for a 1 night stay customer.

He was furious that my review will affect badly to his business and kept on sending messages of why I shouldn't have gave his house a 3 star.

So I contacted Airbnb support and Kriselda R. calmed me down, assured me that I did not violate any Airbnb review policy, and helped me to block the host to stop messaging me.

She was very helpful and made my day by saying "May your days always be filled with good thoughts, kind people, and happy moments."

Thank you so much Kriselda!

1 Reply 1
Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Junghwa0 

Your review sounds balanced as you listed several positives about the place too and the host only responded about the lift situation, rather than disputing that there were cockroaches, possibly a blocked sink and peeling paint.

However, I just wanted to ask if you contacted your host when you noticed these problems and gave him a chance to rectify them. Or, did you not feel it was worthwhile asking him to fix things given that it was only a one night stay?