INCORRECT CALCULATION

Rene8
Level 2
Langebaan, South Africa

INCORRECT CALCULATION

Can anyone please help me!  A guest has requested a booking for 2 weeks.  On my calendar it states R500 per day, but the calculation states R58 per day!  What can I do to resolve this otherwise I will have to decline!!!!

6 Replies 6
Nelson4
Level 4
Sagres, Portugal

Have you put the correct prices?

Rene8
Level 2
Langebaan, South Africa

Hi Nelson.  Yes I did. It reflects R500 on my calendar.

Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Rene8 Your calendar, for as much as I looked at, does say R 500 per night.  Have you fixed the pricing?  Or, can you provide a screen shot of what you are looking at that says R58?  

Rene8
Level 2
Langebaan, South Africa

Hi Clare.    Thanks for replying. What I have done is left the same amount of R500 throughout the year without any deductions. There is no option to download screen shot of pricing but it says as follows: R58 ZAR x 9 nights R524 ZAR,  Cleaning Fee R146 ZAR, Subtotal R670 ZAR, Service Fee -R15 ZAR.  You earn R655 ZAR.  Should I go back and change my pricing to R499 on calendar and see if it reverts back to normal next time a guest makes a request?

@Rene8 One other host in this Community posted a similar problem so it may be systemic.  I would contact Airbnb so they can look deeper into your listing details.  Here's how: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/highligh...

Rene8
Level 2
Langebaan, South Africa

Thanks Clare.  Appreciate the help. 🙂