Id account verification

Najae0
Level 2
Atlanta, GA

Id account verification

I received this email and my account is showing suspended. It seems that’s it’s only id verification but it has been 4 days and my account is still not active I have called and messaged them multiple times. Has this happened to anyone else? 
Here’s the email—-

Thanks for uploading your ID for your account verification. There are a few steps we need to complete on our end—when the verification process is complete, we'll send you an update via email.

Please know your account capabilities will remain limited until we complete the necessary internal steps. Any accepted reservations will not be affected until this is completed.

3 Replies 3

was your issue resolved ??? going through the same

Jenny
Community Manager
Community Manager
Galashiels, United Kingdom

Hi @Isaiah39 

Can you let us know a bit more about what's going on with you?  Have you been in contact with Support to try and get things sorted?

Jenny

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

Najae0 it is always a good idea to use the same id pic for your profiles...I just wonder which part of the ID is lacking for the many people who are being suspended for lack of ID verification , what is it people are leaving out that initiates suspensions. I also notice that you are just starting out so I am guessing that IDS and verifications were not done correctly in the first place. Good luck   H