In search of someone to clean my one bedroom condo located in Kent, WA

In search of someone to clean my one bedroom condo located in Kent, WA

I own a condo in Kent, WA that I Airbnb full time. I am searching for a second person to clean the unit when my primary cohost is unavailable. My cohost is willing to demonstrate her guidelines to cleaning the condo properly. Pay is $40 per booking. As of now I need someone for the dates Sep 14th after 11am and before 2 pm and Sep 21st after 11am and before 2 pm. I provide all supplies and you will not need to interact with guests. Hoping to find someone soon. 

2 Replies 2
Charles380
Level 3
Vancouver, CA

Hi there! Thanks for reaching out here. Finding a cleaner can certainly be difficult, but making sure they are reliable, trustworthy, and get the job done up-to-par is another story. We would be more than happy to assist with this, as housekeeping is one of our specialities here at HostGenius. It is all included in the full management package at only 15%. If you are interested, give us a shout and we can chat how we can best assist you in making the whole experience hassle-free. 

Hello,

I’m Sasha, and I operate sparkleandglocleaningservice.com in Seattle. Please message me here on community to discuss the possibility of becoming your cleaning provider. I guarantee you’ll be quite pleased with my work. Also, I’m an extremely strong believer in honestly, and trust, as well as giving my very best to make my clients smile.

Contact me anytime!

Thanks,

Sasha