In solidarity, let’s send Airbnb and our future guests a message!

Sky13
Level 10
United States

In solidarity, let’s send Airbnb and our future guests a message!

In solidarity, let’s send Airbnb and our future guests a message.

Please insert the following into your house rules:

CANCELLATIONS
– For a full refund, minus Airbnb fees, cancellations must be made within 48 hours of booking. After the 48 hours, this listing is non-refundable. Early departures are non-refundable. This listing is non-refundable for all reservations made within 48 hours of check-in time.

RESOLUTION REQUESTS- This Airbnb does not refund reservations, fees, or provide any other type of compensation for 'requests' made through the Airbnb Resolution Center.

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT- Upon completion of the booking the guest acknowledges that he/she has been advised by the host/manager to arrange adequate personal insurance cover for all members of his/her party to cover all travel, personal risks/injuries and liabilities, and any cancellation. If you are concerned about the possibility of a last-minute cancellation, early departure, or extenuating circumstances, we strongly suggest that you take responsibility for this risk and obtain trip cancellation/interruption insurance.

I understand that my choice not to insure my vacation rental is my responsibility.

*****If you agree, start a new message thread and share. Tag all of your friends. Share on Facebook.

extenuating circumstances policy, Novel Coronavirus, dysfunctional cancellation policies, dysfunctional resolution system,CANCELLATIONS, Trip Insurance

1 Reply 1
Cathy545
Level 2
Colorado Springs, CO

and now thy extend if these people have proof and guess what?!!  They won't share the information.  These weasels do not do their homework and consistently crap on their hosts!!!!!.  That part of Texas is open and under no restrictions and here in Colorado all restrictions lifted. Had to demand that corporate office address and the bimbo refused.  Now it shows up in my inbox because I told her I was recording our conversation@@@@@!!!!!  I want the proof!!!!