Incorrect address being shown on my profile!

Ania11
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Incorrect address being shown on my profile!

I am having trouble with providing my address. Every guest that I've had I have to worn them that the unit provided in my listing is not correct. When I go to change the unit it's only allowing me to do a US address by my place is in St Martin. If I drop the pin it gets the building right but puts in a wrong unit! What do I do?

4 Replies 4
Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

Hi @Ania11,

I do not understand your message completely. 

If you indicate your address on the map, it's a bit off to protect you against peolpe showing yp at your door without a booking. 

To indicate the address to guests already booked, you can put all details in the booking confirmation, so that they fet it automatically orr else send it by message. 

If I misunderstood you, please explain the problem differently. 

@Helga0 Well when I do the drop the pin, instead of just giving a general address or general area, it gives the exact address but includes the apartment number of my neighbor. It won't let me delete that part so my address that's on there is a neighbors unit. And when I try to manually put in an address it won't let me add it unless I include the State which I can't because it's not in America. 

@Ania11, do you work on a computer or the phone? 

If you are on a computer, you could try to blow up the plan. It looks like the other unit is listed or listed as a business on Google or whatever mapservice airbnb uses. As it's so close, the pin is wrong. If you blow it up, it's possible that it works. If you want to change the address of the listing, it's possible that you can't do that yourself but need to call the customer service. - the pin is easier, as you can deliberately place it a bit off, if you need to protect your privacy before booking. 

@Helga0 Amazing thank you!!! I will try on a computer first and if it doesn't work then I'll place the pin a little further from my building. Thank you so much for your help!!