Individual room pricing

Ian132
Level 1
Parnamirim, Brazil

Individual room pricing

Hello all!

Quick question: wondering if there is any way to list individual rooms with different prices?

Thanks!

6 Replies 6
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

Yep, you'll create two different listings.

Thanks. How is it done?

Hi Cynthia & Chris, quick one, I have four room type thus that means I have to create four listing?

Ian-And-Helen0
Level 2
Whakatane, New Zealand

Hi there, yes you can list your rooms seperately with different prices. I have listed each room completely seperately as a new listing. I have a double room and a single room and get enquiries for both as a seperate listing. Works really well. Good luck and hope this helps. Two listings is the way to do it. cheers Helen

Hi, I have just added my holiday home. And prompty received a booking for 6 guests but with the pricing for 1 guest. So the guest cancelled, he expected to rent a whole house brining 6 guests for the price of 1 guest. ANYWAY - I thought the price I entered was PER GUEST, and AirBnB then calcualted the rate for the number of guests. But that does not seem so. i am confused, can anybody assist?

@Elisabeth118 Airbnb charges BY THE NIGHT.  If you would like to charge by night for 1 guest, you need to add additional charges per guest over 1 up to a maximum of 6.

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/1507/how-do-i-add-a-fee-for-additional-guests-to-my-listing