Initial setup Owner vs team vs co-host. Please help!

Sandra4508
Level 2
Arizona, United States

Initial setup Owner vs team vs co-host. Please help!

I am the owner of a cabin in the name of an LLC business.  My son will be the resident manager and will be building clamping sites on the property.  I want control of the banking and financial information and he will be managing and hosting the property.  I want him to be able to do everything except change the banking information.  I would like him to get credit for all his work, so I think he should be listed as Host, right?  

Now it shows me as host with my picture. 

Can the host be the business name instead?

What is the best way to set it up?   I spent last night setting up an account, getting my identity verified, the name of the business, banking and taxes verified.  I created a basic listing and set-up a team.  

I would like him, or the business, to get credit for the hosting.  He may be helping others in the area host next summer.

I may get other properties and be my own host or hire another manager for this property at a later time.

I can't figure out the best way to keep me in control of the banking and taxes, and give him control of everything else.  Any advice would be appreciated.

0 Replies 0