Instant booking - ** on 12Nov to 15th Nov 2016 - not showing on my calendar?

Neeta0
Level 2
Mumbai, India

Instant booking - ** on 12Nov to 15th Nov 2016 - not showing on my calendar?

Hi,

This reservation number  [reservation number removed] is provided by the guest after he completed the reservation thru instant booking.  But I havent received any reservation intimation yet.  Am worried that on the day of his arrival there shouldnt be any payment issues as till date these informations are not intimated on my airbnb listing calendar or as  reservation request.  Whereas this guest got my cell number and confirmation reservation number too through airbnb.  Please help.

1 Reply 1
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Neeta0

Welcome to the Community Center! I just wanted to let you know that I have moved your post here to a new thread as it is a new question. It will be easier for other hosts to find it here and hopefully give you advice!

Am I right in understanding that you have received a reservation through instant book but it is not showing up on your calendar and you are worried there might be an issue with the payout? 

If they definitely booked with instant book and received your address and phone number they must have paid - no one is able to book without paying upfront. Your calendar should update automatically if they have booked, however. I suggest you contact airbnb support - have a look at this Community Help Guide for advice on how to do so.

I hope that helps!

Kirstie