Investors....Our Airbnb needs a good home.

John1301
Level 2
St. Petersburg, FL

Investors....Our Airbnb needs a good home.

We are in Saint Petersburg Florida...not far from the beaches on either side and not far from the center of town, an up and coming and growing city...but my wife and I are thinking about moving to the Country, and have been thinking about it for a long time.  This place we have is awesome for Airbnb, and we are busy all the time.  There is a couple of things to consider...the code here in Saint Petersburg is this.  They frown on short rentals.  However, so long as I advertise 30 days or more, the city pretty much leaves me alone....that means I am in compliance with code. Tell that to the one nighters and weekend dwellers. They are still coming.  However I have noticed stays that I do get last longer in most cases 30 days or more.  Those of course has a high rate of return on your investment.  We are selling...with regret, but we have bigger plans in the country.  If you are interested, pluse send me a note and would be happy to share more with you.   Now a little bit about your potential investment.  5 bedrooms in the main house all rented, and in the carrage house outback you have the upstairs apartment and down stairs potential.  The down stairs still needs renevating.

Of all the rooms, we only airbnb two rooms.  It is making our morgage. You can potentially do a lot more with all 5 rooms and the Carrage house.  seven two seven, four eight one, six two ten.

0 Replies 0