Iphone app

Daniel236
Level 3
Dallas, TX

Iphone app

Airbnb community marked this conversation as resolved, but it is not.  So:

My app is showing that I have a message, but when I go into the app, there is not message.  My thought was there is a notification somewhere that I am missing and need to view, in order for it to be marked read.  Has anyone else had this issue?  Also, I tried deleting and re-installing the app and logging out and logging back in without my email.  The ghost message notification still shows.

Thank you.

12 Replies 12
Maria505
Level 1
Western Cape, South Africa

This has also been the case with me. Annoying; but now I try to ignore it.
Goga0
Level 1
Ljubljana, Slovenia

Hi Daniel, yes I have an Android and is ok, my husband (since we share a listing :)) has Iphone and has the same problem. Icon is badged but there is no message. Have you had some answers yet? 

Thank you,

Goga

John352
Level 1
Murrells Inlet, SC

Agreed I also tried all of this and still no resolution
Pamela12
Level 1
Cass Bay, New Zealand

I'm having the same problem but all messages have been dealt with very annoying
April20
Level 2
Denver, CO

Yes, same problem and very frustrating
Karen77
Level 10
Montrose, CO

Same here.  Argh!!!!!!

William100
Level 3
Charlottesville, VA

Same here. Let's get this bug fixed!
Obrad0
Level 2
Novi Sad, Serbia

I'm also having the same issue. Tryed everything and nothing helps. Neither the last update helped. Only logged out of the app and then logged in solved it, but just until next messages come in. It's driving me crazy. Somebody please HELP
Lucia112
Level 2
Turin, Italy

Same to me, what I noticed is that when I get a real message the notification changes, before was '3', now is '1', but it looks there's no way to resolve it. in another conversation they say we have to de-log and re-log through facebook or google, that's not very smart. 
https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Airbnb-iphone-app/td-p/185365/highlight/true/page/4

Did someone update to iOS 10 ? Any improvements ?

Not working even with iOS 10

You all should send emails over help center with the problem explained. Maybe they will do something if they get a lotts of emails. I am affraid that no one reads this rooms.