Is it possible to set a discount for a period less than 1 week?

Paul437
Level 2
Los Angeles, CA

Is it possible to set a discount for a period less than 1 week?

I'd love to be able to do a Sun-Thurs. discout, but doesn't seem possbile. 

3 Replies 3

You need to set your Sun-Thurs at your weekday base price and create weekend pricing at a higher price for Fri & Sat.  Therefore "discounting" the weekday.  

https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/512/how-do-i-set-custom-prices-for-weekends-or-holidays

If you want to "advertise" a discount only for those people booking a full Sun-Thurs, just put it in your listing that you offer it and then send a reservation change to those guests who book it.  

thanks! it was the latter I was trying to do- so this helps! 

Jude7
Level 10
Rhinebeck, NY

My property is very seasonal so the weekend pricing didn't work for me, as it would have set the same weekend price for times of the year when the pricing should be different.  Instead, I went into my calendar and manually changed the dates - higher for the weekend, lower for  Sunday -  Thursday, and those numbers changed depending on what time of the year it was.  

It wasn't too difficult to set the prices manually.  You can use your mouse to highlight a whole bunch of dates, then change all of them with one click.  

I actually highlighted the entire month, set my WEEKDAY price, then went back and raised the price for the 4 weekends.  It took me less than 10 minutes to set my weekend and weekday pricing for the entire year.

Jude